Thursday, August 28, 2008

Living in Utah aka: Mormonville, USA

Well, I've decided to start blogging because I'm finally on my own! And because my mom told me to... so I guess I'm not really on my own yet =) I'm all moved in to my new apartment, and I absolutely LOVE my roommates! They all go to UVU, but that's okay because they're super fun and we get along really well. I start classes on Tuesday, and I'm kind of nervous! I'm sure I'm going to be that typical freshman walking around with every book in her bag and a highlighted map of the campus, but that's okay. At least I won't get lost! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Joni said...

I love the fun style of writing you have! Keep blogging! I know you are busy but it is such a fun way to keep up with all you are doing. I know we talk on the phone and I love that, but I love reading your words, too. Post some pics! Love you tons! Mom

Waggoner Family said...

I hope you are having the time of your life up there! We miss you back home and can't wait to hear more about your adventures! Love you!

Unknown said...

Yay Michi! I just saw that you have a blog. Woo hoo, I hope you put some pics on, and that you keep it updated! FUN!

Hawkes Family said...

It was so fun to see you at Bennion, and CONGRATS on BYU, that is so incredible. By the way no matter how much you think you're on your own, Mom will always be telling you how to do something...LOL Iv'e been married 7 years and I'm still not "on my own"
-Brandie

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I'm so glad you're here! PLEASE come and see me! I Love You!!
Aunt Annie

Cassie Weske said...

I agree with everyone!! 10-9 on everything! I miss you and I am glad you are Loving it there! Keep me updated! It was fun to talk to you the other day! Love your guts! Cassie