Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Call Me Slacker.


Bishop's Ball!
Ronda, Me, Lissa, and Sarah
I love my roommates!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in far too long. Honestly though, I was having WAY too much fun at home with my family and friends! I hope ya'll can forgive me! (see, I even got the Okie words back!) Anyway, I took some pictures with my friends, and I decided to share them =)
This is Corie ... She's beautiful!
Anthony and I
"Family Photo"
We all claim to be siblings. =)
If only, if only...
Dog Pile on Andrew! Poor guy, look how red his face is!
Here's Andrew with a normal face hahah
And now for the snow... I got back to Utah on Sunday the 4th, and it snowed from Monday morning until Wednesday morning pretty much without a break. It was insane! I am so not used to this cold weather and this much SNOW! It really is beautiful though, and I was able to capture some funny pictures of what happens when it snows so darn much. Enjoy!
It says "Pray for Snow." I guess I just thought it was funny at the time because when I took this photo, it had honestly been snowing for 36 hours straight! I think we done enough prayin' Utah!
Exhibit A: I don't think it's going anywhere.

Exhibit B: Yes, it is hard to find parking at BYU.

Especially when half the spots are covered in snow.

Exhibit C: Last but certainly not least, the beauty that comes after the storms.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Awesome post Michelle! I love all the photos. Have fun in the snow! You shoudl have Uncle Eric take you tubing behind his four-wheeler!

Unknown said...

You girls look beautiful in your dresses!
I must admit that I don't miss the snow. However when I lived in Utah, it didn't snow that much! This is an unusual year there!

Ashley Silfies said...

hey hey beautiful! i miss you! how is life?? we didnt get to see much of each other with my crummy job and all! but keep me updated! lol
btw... love the pics! your gorgous!
love
ash