Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brrr! It's cold out here!


Miss Ronda Mae is now a brunette! Which makes me the only blonde in our apartment...
So I am now the "outcast" in 3 ways: only blonde, only BYU student, only one from out of state! Oh well, I guess being different isn't such a bad thing, eh?





I love living with my best friend!



Snow in October? Toto, I don't think we're in Oklahoma anymore!
I am freezing out here! I didn't think winter was supposed to come this early.
I even had to scrape ice off my windshield the other morning!
I am definitely still trying to get used to the climate change. It's very different, but I love it!


Hooray for rollerblading!
Lissa brought home 2 pairs of rollerblades yesterday and demanded I go with her.
We had a blast! I forgot how much fun it is to rollerblade. I love it!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Love, love, love your posts! Keep 'em coming! Lisa and I need to go rollerblading. LOVE YOU!

Mariah said...

Hey there Michelle, This is Mariah in Tucson, I found your blog on Angie's. I still miss your family, and can't believe that you've been gone so long that you're in college now. I love the blonde hair, and the fact that it's natural makes the rest of us jealous. :) Don't freeze, we're still in the mid 90's here in AZ.

Unknown said...

Michi! I know how cold Utah can get, but so can Oklahoma with that freezing wind! Burr! Have you rollerbladed down the Provo Canyon trail yet? It's a blast. Love your guts! And THANK YOU for the birthday card and Jamba! Mmmm!