Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pink is My Favorite Color!

So my friend Lydia came over last night to "study," but we all know that when girls get together all they do is talk and go crazy! Well, Lydia had a bright blue streak in her hair and I commented "I want pink in mine!" Here are some pictures to explain the rest of the story! =)


Ahh! It's so PiNK!



Lydia: "I just killed Barney!"





Yep, I got Ronda to do it too!



Don't worry, Mom. This is the most rebellious thing I'll ever do. Ever. ;o)

7 comments:

Darwin Jeffery said...

seriously, 5 minutes after you tell me about your blog, i comment on it.... i really need to get a life.
See what happens when you mess with the Pepto Bismol? YOur hair turns pink.

Angie said...

You are so pretty in pink! My rebellion was getting my ears pierced twice...until the prophet came out and told us to stop. Then I HAD to obey. =)
You coming for Thanksgiving?

Jenkins said...

You two are so freaken cute!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Justin & Kellie Curtis said...

WOW you two are crazy. But I bet it was fun!!

Joni said...

I just read in the BYU dress code that any hair color that isn't your natural color is against the rules. How 'ya going to hide it???

Angie said...

Michi--we will be here for Thanksgiving so COME! And bring a friend if you want!!!

Debra Durfey said...

Don't forget Sunday dinner at the Durfey's! This is your official invitation EVERY SUNDAY! GUTS!