Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here Comes the Bride!

No, not me... yet!

On Tuesday my cousin Lexie was married to her sweetheart, Preston Millett. They were giddy and googly-eyed all day. =) I couldn't be happier for her. Preston is one heck of a guy! He just adores her, and it is so cute. And to Preston, you'd better keep treating her like a queen because she deserves it! You caught one of the best and most beautiful girls I know. Lucky you! Here are some pictures from the wedding reception. We had a blast! Thanks for a fun night you two!


We got the cousins of the same age together to take a picture for old times sake. We sure miss our Alec! But we are so proud of him as he is serving the Lord in the Billings, Montana mission.

From left to right: Kaeci, Jennifer, Me, Lexie, Haley, Ronda


Next it will be our turn! I can't wait!


My Ronda Mae! I love this girl oh so much!


Ronda sure has some cute nephews! They make me miss my niece Mylie and my nephew Kyler! I can't wait to see them in just a few weeks!


Mayson on the left and Lincoln on the right. What cute boys!

Kaden was the prime entertainment of the night. I think they spun him like this for a good 20 minutes! It was so funny to see his reactions and his mom's reactions! Thanks for being a good sport about all this Celeste! Haha =)



No comments: