Saturday, November 7, 2009

One more thing... =)

Okay, okay. So I left out one HUGE detial... I'm engaged and getting married on January 2, 2010! Hooray! His name is JoRyan Paul Johnson, and he is the love of my life. He is so handsome, treats me like a queen, makes me laugh, loves his mom, has an incredible family, and loves me just as much as I love him! We met in the University Ward this summer back in Oklahoma. We started dating the 1st of July and were talking about wedding plans by August! We weren't "officially" engaged though until October 7th. Our wedding plans are coming along great, and we are just so happy together and SO excited to be getting married! Here are some pictures of the last few months with my honey.

When we first started dating and were "boyfriend/girlfriend"

At his sister's "Motown" show at the Yellow Rose Theatre

The night JoRyan proposed. After the proposal, we went and played laser tag with friends and family

Carving pumpkins for Halloween!


We dressed up as the old couple from "UP" for Halloween!
You could also say that this is us in about 50 years =)


A couple of our engagement pictures


Well, I hope you have enjoyed this post! I promise I will start posting more now!

2 comments:

Joni said...

yeah~! Michelle! I'm so glad you posted to your blog. It was fun seeing all those darling photos!

Tori Orgill said...

yall are too adorable together!